We are diverse industry leaders who bring almost one century of combined thought leadership, expertise and change experience.
We are diverse industry leaders who bring almost one century of combined change experience, thought leadership, entrepreneurship and industry expertise.
Change Catalyst are “end- to- end change consultants” who initiate, facilitate, design and navigate change to accelerate the change process in specific areas. Our Change Catalysts have hands-on-experience in industry and proven success to seeing through projects to the end delivery.
Our Co-Creation Satellites led by our Chief Change Catalyst are “ hand-picked “ specialists in areas of Change Marketing. Together with Change Catalyst they provide a holistic solution.
The Change Catalyst led by the Chief Change Catalyst are accessible for any businesses at a special rate.
AGA Change Catalysts
AGA Co- creation Satellite
Wong Mei Wai
Founder & Chief Change Catalyst
APAC Global Advisory
Strategy and Portfolio Brand Marketing with Change Expertise
- Mei Wai is a leading marketing and business leader in the APAC marketing industry turned entrepreneur having taken stewardship of iconic brands for global, regional and local corporates in diverse categories including personal care, food & beverages, luxury/ jewellery and banking for more than 2 decades. She has led the rejuvenation of brands, integration of brands for mergers & acquisition and stewardship of brands in leadership, challenger and/or " to be sold" positions.
- Mei Wai’s expertise includes formulating portfolio business and brand strategies, revitalizing and turning around brands, transforming brands to customer-centric journeys including omni-channel, negotiating major contracts and partnerships (including the World Cup and Barclays Premier League broadcast rights), winning significant marketing and advertising awards, and implementing and managing change within highly competitive market and challenging regulatory conditions.
- Mei Wai is passionate in growing and turning around businesses and brands in Asia to take them to the next level. This includes uplifting brands as well as business and capabilities in Asian markets for medium to large Business Families to grow their brands within APAC and globally including ensuring the change strategy and succession plan is in place.
Multi-Award Winning Brand Marketing, Measurable Marketing Execution and Access to Right Talent
- Aside from leading teams in the region, Mei Wai has also led significant operational marketing teams locally in Singapore, Hong Kong and Vietnam – thus being able to blend her strategic capability and brand and shopper marketing with strong grounded operational hands-on leadership experience. Mei Wai has rich and in-depth industry insight and experience in client marketing having developed and led multi-cultural winning teams in an array of locations and industries regionally (often in challenging emerging market environments) – this allows her to provide unique actionable insights and advice as well as being able to follow through recommendations with strong execution. In addition Mei Wai brings in-depth experience of Asia Pacific markets, where she has led multi-cultural teams for almost 20 years in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand.
- Mei Wai orchestrates, appoints and collaborates with Insight, Creative, Media and Design agencies globally to create award winning campaigns which provides the platform for her to select and put together optimum fit for purpose agency teams to co-create strategies and/or platforms for companies seeking to transform their marketing .
Embedding Change and Consulting and Coaching for Change
- As an INSEAD Business School AMP Alumni (Fontainebleau, France) and being a participant in the INSEAD Business School Executive Masters in Consulting and Coaching for Change program (in 2018), Mei Wai has unique access to (i) current leadership philosophy and future trends, (ii) key thought leaders in the area of business and change leadership and (iii) the tools and expertise required to embed change in a business and “future proof” that business from (among others) the human capital perspective.
Kwan Chong Wah
APAC Consumer Insights Catalyst
Co Founder & CEO Acorn Asia Pacific
- Kwan Chong Wah is a seasoned market research strategist who provides valuable insight and develop strategies for change in Global, APAC and local consumer brand businesses involving start ups, rejuvenation, turn-around, innovation, category and market entry and M&A – leveraging on his experience in marketing research in Asia and as an entrepreneur.
- Chong Wah is the co-founding owner of the Acorn Group, an independent Marketing and Research Consultancy, started in 1985, and currently with wholly-owned offices in 11 Asian countries.
- He is masterful in both qualitative and quantitative research. He has worked and consulted with global, regional and local brands, and in consumer product categories such as liquor, beer, banking, packaged food and beverages, household and personal care products.
- His research experience in the region is extensive. He has hands-on research experience in almost all Asian countries – stretching from India to Japan. He particularly values the first hand experience gained working in the emerging markets of China and Vietnam since the early 90s, witnessing first hand, the transition of consumer behaviour from planned economies to capitalistic societies
- He has developed strong working relationships with clients, serving regularly as a member of their strategic planning teams.
- Chong Wah has a B.A. degree from the University of Singapore, majoring in Sociology and Economics. Presently, he is a guest lecturer at the Ngee Ann Polytechnic, and sits on the Advisory Committee for their Film And Media Faculty.
- Chong Wah is also an active Director in his family business, a Singapore born regional SME in the luxury goods sector, with more than 20 retail outlets in 9 countries
Ban Leong Oo
Founder & Managing Director of Prolegis LLC
(in Formal Law Alliance with Herbert Smith Freehills)
- Ban Leong is a seasoned corporate lawyer who provides valuable expertise in developing strategies for change in any brand business involving M&A - given his experience in structuring and advising on M&A projects in the APAC region and globally.
- His experience covers a varied range of corporate and commercial work, particularly cross border acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic investments, acting for local and multinational corporations as well as governmental-related entities. Ban Leong is both Singapore and English qualified, and has been in practice for 25 years. His organization, Prolegis, also offers creative options for the provision of alternative legal/project solutions, including the outsourcing of specialist personnel for both local/regional projects and term assignments.
- Ban Leong has been recommended in key industry publications in the 'International Firm' category as a leading lawyer for Corporate M&A, including The IFLR1000, The Legal 500 and Chambers Global, and more recently commended under the 'Local Firm' category for Corporate and M&A in The Legal 500 in 2016 and 2017. He authored The Practical Law Company's series on "Cross Border Acquisitions" for Singapore for both the 2009 & 2011 editions.
- Prior to founding Prolegis, Ban Leong was previously a Partner with Drew & Napier (Singapore) and subsequently a key member, for 11 years, of international Magic Circle law firm, Allen & Overy LLP’s Corporate M&A team in Singapore. He brings a quarter of a century’s experience advising on corporate M&A and commercial work, both locally and regionally.
Technopreneur & Digital Catalyst
Founder & CEO of Hello Pal Inc. & BrillKids International
Chairman of Early Education for Every Child Foundation.
- KL’s brings to the table his practical experience and expertise as a successful Technopreneur operating in one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in the world – China.
- KL is a Technopreneur based in one of the tech capitals of China (i.e. Hangzhou) - which is also the home of the Alibaba Group.
- He was the President of Softbank Investment International (Strategic) Limited mainly based in technology- related projects in Greater China and the Vice-President of Business Development of China.com (NASD: China) and Hongkong.com (HK:8006).
- KL is currently the founder and CEO of two successful tech-based companies (i.e BrillKids International and Hello Pal Inc.) one of which he successfully developed and sold to investors.
- KL is a Malaysian born Cambridge and Clifford Chance trained lawyer (specializing in China law & technology/telecoms advisory).